Here are ‘Awesome’ summer break activites to explore.
The Energy Swings and the Scientific Method Lab is finished, and I have to say that most of the students took this lab seriously and put in earnest effort into writing their lab reports. They will have a work sample to boost about for their student led conference coming up. Good work students!!!
Here is a introduction ‘knowledge map’ of what you will learn in physical science. Unit 1 #1a-OH
Introduce yourself so we can get to know you here are some ideas to write about:
- what do you like to eat,
- what’s your favorite thing to do after school
- what kind of music do you like
- when is your birthday
- what inspires you
- what career path do you want to pursue
- do you have any ideas for your science fair project, if so what is it
- Include a cool fact about yourself
- who is your favorite scientist
Science Fair Project is a great way to get families and students working together. As time nears to presentation and judging time everyone gets excited about how others view their work. Think about your project,
– is your project one that may benefit the world?
– can you discuss the main idea of your project with a judge with confidence?
– if someone was to read the design of your experiment could they copy your exact experiment?
– if you have a partner, are you both sharing the responsibility of the project?
– are you having fun with the project?
Doing a project is exciting, you just never know how its going to turn out. Have fun!!!