Science Fair Project is a great way to get families and students working together. As time nears to presentation and judging time everyone gets excited about how others view their work. Think about your project,
- is your project one that may benefit the world?
- can you discuss the main idea of your project with a judge with confidence?
- if someone was to read the design of your experiment could they copy your exact experiment?
- if you have a partner, are you both sharing the responsibility of the project?
- are you having fun with the project?
Doing a project is exciting, you just never know how its going to turn out. Have fun!!!