Here are ‘Awesome’ summer break activites to explore.
The Energy Swings and the Scientific Method Lab is finished, and I have to say that most of the students took this lab seriously and put in earnest effort into writing their lab reports. They will have a work sample to boost about for their student led conference coming up. Good work students!!!
Here is a introduction ‘knowledge map’ of what you will learn in physical science. Unit 1 #1a-OH
Introduce yourself so we can get to know you here are some ideas to write about:
- what do you like to eat,
- what’s your favorite thing to do after school
- what kind of music do you like
- when is your birthday
- what inspires you
- what career path do you want to pursue
- do you have any ideas for your science fair project, if so what is it
- Include a cool fact about yourself
- who is your favorite scientist
Science Fair Project is a great way to get families and students working together. As time nears to presentation and judging time everyone gets excited about how others view their work. Think about your project,
- is your project one that may benefit the world?
- can you discuss the main idea of your project with a judge with confidence?
- if someone was to read the design of your experiment could they copy your exact experiment?
- if you have a partner, are you both sharing the responsibility of the project?
- are you having fun with the project?
Doing a project is exciting, you just never know how its going to turn out. Have fun!!!
What if you had the chance to create an essay of helpful hints, what advice would you give to help others to be successful,
- with remembering to do homework?
- with getting to class on time?
- withreading information on computer web sites?
- with doing an essay?
- with reading a nonfiction book?